Well, after years of battling, some answers are beginning to emerge. Constant headaches, swollen nasal passages, temples swollen and enlarged like golf balls, raspy voice, chronic bronchitis ... most recently horrible sore throat and tongue. X-rays revealed I have an impacted sinus infection in my right maxillary sinus cavity. Antibiotics are unable to "get to it" so I have to see an E.N.T who will probably have to "go in there and drain it."
Not looking forward to that, but am happy to finally be getting somewhere with a possible solution to years of battling health problems. This won't address all of my problems but I estimate it will affect approximately half of the things I battle with on a regular basis.
So I thank God for answered prayer in directing me to a solution and I look forward to getting better. Thank you all for your prayers and please keep them coming!
I'm glad you have gotten an answer to at least this problem. I'm sure having it drained won't feel very good, but I'm sure it will be much better after you have it done. Love you sis.
ReplyDeleteThanks, sis. Love you too.
ReplyDelete