Sunday, June 19, 2011

Class Reunion Greenville Ohio High School

I am getting so OLD!

My High School graduating class is celebrating with its 35th reunion this year. I actually graduated a year early in 1975, but grew up with the class of 1976, having attended Greenville schools my whole life.

35 years? Impossible!
We were so YOUNG then!!!  We thought we knew it all and had the world on a string, etc..... But none of us knew what lay ahead. There has been good, bad and ugly. That's life. But the thing is we had NO idea! And yet we thought we did, we really did. I can look back at school now with a different set of eyes, through the lens of my life experiences.

I don't know if I'll make the reunion because of my health, but I hope those who do enjoy sharing the old memories and new experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment