Monday, January 24, 2011

My first post

Hello. Everyone has a blog nowadays, don't they?


Well, I have had several websites, but never a blog. Now that I am into crocheting, it seems that everyone I am interacting with has one. And many of my family members have had for some time. I thought it would be a great place to share my little world with the world at large.

I am a wife, mother, grandmother, friend and most importantly, a Christian.

I have a long history and will not bore you with any of that right now, but I can direct you to my personal website which contains information about me and the two books I have written. There you can learn about me if you care to. It is found at http://nicol.net.

As this blog unfolds I may be inspired to share more about myself but for now I will settle for having a little place of my own where I can share with you what is going on in my world at any given time.

Thanks for dropping by.

God bless,

Billene - also known as B.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment