Redemption of the Innocent
It has finally happened. My latest book - and first work of fiction - has been published!
I know I have been slack concerning my blogging and for anyone who cares, I am sorry. ;-) Staying active and on top of everything on the world wide web has been a challenge for me, but I am trying to catch up.
For those of you who have read and followed me, you know I have varied interests:
Family, Friends and Church
Reading and Writing Books (I have written and published three)
Crochet (and now learning how to knit)
Essential Oils and making jewelry with which to use them - My business is "Sensations Jewelry" and can be found on etsy: http://SensationsJewelry.etsy.com
Playing World of Warcraft and The Sims
So even though I battle ongoing health challenges, I stay pretty busy. The last year of my life has been filled to the brim with the launch of my jewelry business and simultaneously getting my novel ready for publishing.
This post is an update to those two very important things.
1. The jewelry business is booming and I am having a blast making and selling jewelry that people like and benefit from, using essential oils with the things I provide.
2. My very first novel, Redemption of the Innocent, was officially published March 11, 2016. It is a very exciting time. I am now in the painstaking process of learning the ropes of promotion.
I never really did a lot of promotion with my first two books, God's Pottery and Life As A Cactus. I don't know why; I just didn't. But this novel, Redemption of the Innocent, is so very important to me. It has taken nine years to get it published and I am READY to get it out there. That includes approximately two years to write it, a year or so of trying to get it published through traditional channels, several years of leaving it alone, not knowing what, if anything, to do with it, and now a year to get it actually published through self-publishing.
So the promotion process has begun and I am very excited about it. I will do my best to keep up with posting updates to my blog here. I would love to hear from you. Thank you so much for reading.
Following are links to the facebook pages for each of my books
Redemption of the Innocent: https://www.facebook.com/RedemptionOfTheInnocent/
God's Pottery: https://www.facebook.com/Gods-Pottery-1048761948478042/
Life As A Cactus: https://www.facebook.com/Life-As-A-Cactus-482312778622038/
There are links on each of those pages that will take you to a page where you can purchase the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment